- Handspinning Rare Wools, Interweave Press—there’s a sample here on YouTube; available as physical DVDs from some local yarn shops and online retailers, as well as from Interweave, and as downloadable media from Interweave
- The Independent Stitch blog, on Typepad from 2005 or 2006 to 2015, and soon to be on this website
- “Know Your Wool,” Craftsy.com, free workshop (streaming video)
- Blogtalk Radio, Namaste Farms, January 14, 2013
[Other podcast interviews and links to come as I locate them]
- Wovember 2012:
- Colorado Public Radio, Fleece & Fiber and Colorado, September 4, 2012
- “Tools for Writing a (Rather Large) Fiber Book,” Spinning Daily, November 2, 2011, headlined “Behind the Scenes of the Fleece & Fiber Sourcebook” by Amy Clarke.